Ticket holders travelling to Azerbaijan will be eligible for a quarantine exemption, with proof of a negative COVID-19 test result. All persons travelling to and from Azerbaijan are required to submit negative COVID-19 PCR test results not older than 48 hours and preferably with QR code. The presence of such code will help speed up the passage of formalities at the arrival airport. No COVID-19 test required in order to enter the stadium on matchdays.
Please note that when traveling during the COVID-19 pandemic, passengers departing from Azerbaijan must undergo a compulsory COVID-19 testing at the laboratories. Average PCR test price is EUR 45.
Visit the following link for the list of clinics and laborotories where passengers can be tested for COVID-19: https://www.azal.az/en/information/covid-clinics
In addition, mobile laboratories in different locations of the city are available:
1. Fan Meeting Point (White City park) Open: 11.06.2021- 21.06.2021 and 2.07.2021-4.07.2021
2. Fan Meeting Point (Near Baku Eye) Open: 11.06.2021- 21.06.2021 and 2.07.2021-4.07.2021
3. Parking P21 (Baku Olympic Stadium) Open: 12.06.2021, 16.06.2021, 20.06.2021, 3.07.2021
4. Parking P22 (Baku Olympic Stadium) Open: 12.06.2021, 16.06.2021, 20.06.2021, 3.07.2021
5. Near Samed Vurgun Park (28 May) Open: 12.06.2021, 16.06.2021, 20.06.2021, 3.07.2021